New Magic Bands! Next Gen 50th Anniversary

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/30sep2021-disney-announces-the-magicband.htm

I want one!!!

In fact, I want this one!!

2 Likes
  • Play like a bounty hunter in a galaxy far, far away and find virtual bounties throughout Black Spire Outpost in Star Wars: Galaxyā€™s Edge at Disneyā€™s Hollywood Studios.
  • Interact with the ā€œDisney Fab 50 Character Collection,ā€ the golden sculptures spread throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks.
  • Experience nighttime spectaculars in a new way as they see their bands light up and complement the magic in the skies, including the new ā€œHarmoniousā€ at EPCOT and ā€œDisney Enchantmentā€ at Magic Kingdom Park.

1 Like

Someone get excited with me!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHā€¦

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 Likes

Heh, I see everyoneā€™s excited on the OTHER thread.

Sorry, that one didnā€™t pop up when I was searching for it /shrug.

3 Likes

You are cracking me up, girl! :joy:

2 Likes

I was actually going to do a post saying that I WILL absolutely keep talking to myself, and then I found out about the other thread :rofl:

I have zero problems keeping myself entertained.

-ish.

3 Likes

The funny part was I saw this thread after I had read the other. Made it extra funny that I knew you were already posting there! :unicorn: :heart: (That means - love you Bubblez!)

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Seeing on livestreams a very limited edition band that I would love to have if I were there.

It is white stamped Oct 1, 2021 and on the band has a split 2021/1971 graphic

Itā€™s real pretty. I would spring for that.

3 Likes