New haunted mansion halloween special i am working on!

don’t expect anything SPECTACULAR but it’s probably the hardest i’ve ever worked on any video on this channel. If you’re a regular watcher of “Tyrus&Nao” (then i’m shocked) you know what kind of humor to be expecting but with some deliciously lovely Haunted Mansion twists!

1 Like

Also, I am going to start spending more time on the forum since my phone has decided to stop listening to me lately :stuck_out_tongue:
It IS something I should’ve done a while ago!

1 Like

Interesting. Is your show centered on WDW or just happens to include a piece around the haunted mansion?

Hey Nyle!! I would heart this but for some reason the hearts stopped working a couple days ago. :heart: Keep following your dream!!

1 Like

Hey @Nana2011!!! Game on at 5 today!!!

1 Like

Yeah something happened the other day and forum was down that whole day then when it came back the like button wasn’t working. Also noticed I have to refresh the page sometimes to get it going… Enjoy your day @Nana2011!! I’m on my way out with mom today oh yea… Actually in a good mood today so should be ok . GO GIANTS!!!

1 Like

well, it’s a gaming channel and since i’m a huge Disney fan, Disney gets referenced ALOT so i decided what better theme to use than the greatest piece of real estate i the world? :smiley:

2 Likes

@Nana2011 and @93111Tink Thanks for the intent likes lol i’ll take it as I.O.U’s hahaha.

2 Likes

here’s kinda a taste of the stuff we do that’s Disney related

3 Likes

NEW UPDATE! HOPEFULLY UPLOADING THE VIDEO TOMORROW!

2 Likes

hahaha guess the like button is working now! also, FINAL NIGHT OF EDITING

2 Likes

so…problems are happening.

STILL WORKING AS HARD AS I CAN TO GET IT UP!

1 Like

IT’S FINALLY DONE! WATCH IT HERE!

ALSO I WILL BE ANSWERING ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ON BOTH THE FORUMS AND THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE VIDEO! (preferably the comments)
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

1 Like

THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH THE FIRST UPLOAD, HERE IS THE FINAL LINK

3 Likes

Well thank you for both the sweetest comment I’ve ever read about something I’ve done, and making me tear up. You’re the best @Nana and I’m SOOOO glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: Hope you have a Happy Hallowee–Nyle Day haha and I hope to see you soon in the parks next month!!

3 Likes

OMW Nyle! How did you do this?? Fricken Awesome!! And totally what @nana says @Nyleao things will get frustrating and make you feel like you want to drop it but don’t!! if you can make a career at what you love it will never feel like work. Not many can say they do what they love. Keep up the Awesome work!! Fans are here already. Halloween tomorrow :smiley: We have rain forecast but we’ll see. Take care always my friends.

2 Likes

lol how did i do this? a greenscreen and A TON of hard work and patience hahaha. and Thank you both so much I will always keep the the words you two say to me and remember them well after I’ve made it to the top! Thank you guys so much I love y’all!

3 Likes

@Nana2011’s awesome & can’t wait to meet @93111tink. :smile:

2 Likes

NEW THUMBNAIL.
ALSO WE REACHED 100 VIEWS, GUYS!

2 Likes

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO A SECONDLIFE FILM FESTIVAL!!!
(shocked this exists? us too.)
HERE IS THE WEBSITE TO ALL OF THE OTHER CONTESTANTS
http://uwainsl.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/uwa-3d-art-machinimuwa-vii-last-day.html
WISH US LUCK!!!

2 Likes