New Encanto and Scarlett Witch Magic shots

I am at the park today and had to share these Awesome new Magic shots :blush::heart:

18 Likes

Those are great!

2 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20220509-174126_Samsung Health.jpg…

This is only 6 hrs in park. Usually we are RD to close so a little more than double this :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

These are great! I cannot believe you are there today, I will be there Wednesday afternoon. Just missing you, dang!

2 Likes

Dang! I just had to come back for my mural picture since they put it up the day we left last week!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl:

It was fricken packed today!

5 Likes

That’s no good at all!

1 Like

Crazy cra cra today. Saw a few arguments and a few melt downs. Had to tell two boys to stop touching the baby ducks they were actually grabbing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I actually left a little early :rofl:. People were setting up along Main Street around 4 :roll_eyes::flushed:

Took all I had to not say anything to a mother? who was screaming at a girl a maybe 11 in front of Little Mermaid. You told me the ride was OK!! Not scary!! ( I think she was talking about GRR) And continued to berate the poor kid. A CM was watching and I said keep a eye on her and he said he definitely was😔 Dang people

When I was there last month this little kid was chasing after a duck over in DCA, and the parents were just laughing and thought little Junior was just so funny. The duck would get away from him, and then he would just run after it again. I was more mad at the parents than at the kid, he was young and his parents were encouraging him to torture the poor bird. I gave them the death stare and muttered bad words at them, but they didn’t notice or care. Bad parenting on display.

1 Like

Great pictures! Have a fantastic day!

1 Like

Great shots! One of my grandkids is obsessed with Encanto, would love to do that shot for her. How do you find out what magic shots are available?

1 Like

I usually will ask each photopass photographer but I do believe there is a list somewhere. I shall tey to dind it now :blush: I think they are so fun and totally worth the $20 for Genie+. I dont usevut for the rides just the photos :rofl::heart:

1 Like

There is also a special photo op and magic shot for Chase bank Disney rewards card holders

Thank you! When I took my granddaughter to WDW last year we ended up with a few cute shots that were a nice surprise when we looked at our photos for the day. I didnt know they were doing it.
Im going to DL this summer with 3 grandkids, so I was trying to see what to ask for.

1 Like

Fun!

1 Like

Sort of answering my own question here… I found out that the Disney Photopass Service has their own facebook page. And there are loads of pics there under Albums lots of magics shots. Coild give you an idea of what’s available.

1 Like