New Email

No email yet for me (July 21 arrival) either. Not even thinking of attempting a phone call yet after reading everyone’s experiences here.

Figure I would check my email one more time before going home. I got from Disney this afternoon:

• Shop Disney email
  • Radio Disney email
  • Chase bank- Disney Credit Card bill is due

Nothing about reservation but I did get this exciting offer

Do you or a loved one have Irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea? If so, you may qualify for research studies

It pays up to $300, @ryan1 up for it. This could bring a whole different meaning to the phrase Splash Mountain.

2 Likes

because it is a reservation for my dvc stay at wl/cc. its not one of the in-question hotels where people have to be moved, nor arrange payments or cope with packages

maybe it makes sense to Disney, but not to me!

but i confirmed nonetheless

2 Likes

That stinks…but this could also just be a timing thing. When I was bumped from my resort I was told I was “price protected” however my new balance did show a greater number at first. I was told it has to go to whatever task force team deals with the adjusting of prices and I would get a new email confirming everything within a week. So MDE showed a new higher balance for 3 days and just yesterday I got a new email confirming my original price. I logged back on to MDE and boom, it was back to original.

I wouldn’t worry, you will definitely get it fixed. It just sucks that yes, it may take a phone call.

1 Like

It has been communicated to agents anyway that the balance will be adjusted in about 5-7 business days. I would call if it were after that time frame.

1 Like

Good for you, being on top of that!

1 Like