New Email

Strange?

VIEW in your browser

Walt Disney World Logo
Returning To The Magic
Returning to a World of Magic
Though some of our experiences have changed, the magic never fades. It never wavers. And it’s still waiting for you to come and experience it. That’s why we are excited about your upcoming Disney Resort hotel stay.

But to help you confirm if now is still the right time for your visit, please review the following operational updates and click the REVIEW AND CONFIRM button at the bottom of this email to confirm, modify or cancel your upcoming visit .

Here are a few of the changes:

HEALTH AND WELL-BEING MEASURES

While visiting Walt Disney World Resort, all Guests ages 2 and older—along with all Cast Members—will be required to wear face coverings. To learn more about this and other measures we have put in place, visit here .

THEME PARKS & EXPERIENCES

As a reminder, Magic Kingdom ® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom ® Park are scheduled to reopen on July 11 followed by EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios ® on July 15 .

To help manage attendance, we’re introducing Disney Park Pass service, a new Theme Park reservation system. All our Guests (including Guests of Disney Resort hotels) will need to make a reservation to enter the Theme Parks . Please be aware that you’ll first need a My Disney Experience account and a valid Theme Park ticket or pass linked to it to use the system. Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Please check the Theme Park Reservation calendar prior to confirming your Resort stay. Guests will be able to select one Park per day. Visiting more than one Park per day will be temporarily unavailable.

At this time, new ticket sales are temporarily paused.

For more information on Theme Parks and tickets, please visit here .

Disney Springs ® is currently in a phased reopening with many retail and dining locations ready to welcome you. For more information on locations open at Disney Springs ®, please visit here .

RESORTS

Many Disney Resort hotel benefits and amenities may be temporarily unavailable. Select Disney Resort hotels are currently planned to reopen in a phased approach. Check here for the latest details.

If you have a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel that won’t be open during your travel dates, we can help modify it. And if you have a room and Theme Park ticket package, we can help modify that too. You can choose to modify your plans when you click the REVIEW AND CONFIRM button below.

DINING

During your stay, dining locations and experiences may be limited to manage capacity and foster physical distancing. To learn more about important dining details, visit here .

TRANSPORTATION

Resort transportation around property will be available in limited capacity to allow for physical distancing. Also, if you are arriving via Orlando International Airport, you may still take advantage of Disney’s Magical Express Service. Details here .

We know a stay here during this time will be different. But the world needs magic now more than ever. And we can’t wait to have you here with us. Hope to see you real soon!

Let us help you determine if now is the right time for your visit. Learn more about your options and how to take action by clicking the button below.

Response requested by August 19, 2020.

©Disney

1 Like

I just received two of those exact emails for our split stay in July. It’s weird because it says DVC reservations are confirmed but I still had to complete it. I don’t have ones yet for our October and November trips.

2 Likes

Got the same thing a few minutes ago.

so terribly, strangely weird.

1 Like

Got the same email. It looks like the same confirm/cancel/modify as before, except when I clicked to modify it still said I have to call. I thought online modifications were available now? I’m not calling anytime soon.

3 Likes

Got it for my trips too. I thought it was odd since the hotels we are booked at are going to be open. Maybe just doing it to make sure everyone knows the limited offerings??

5 Likes

I recieved it as well. I would also assume it was a “just so you completely understand” disclaimer email so they are covering all the bases. That way you agree and cant complain you didnt know once you got there.

7 Likes

No I just got it twice, once for each part of my split stay in August.

Nothing yet for October.

1 Like

Why is it weird? What am I missing?

1 Like

Just checked. No email for our November stay. Curious if they only sent it to people booked within certain dates?

Guessing so. We only got emails for August, but not for December.

And of course with 4 upcoming trips (6 if you count split stays) still not one email from Disney

got one for my trip in exactly 21 days. loved the ending that said that i will be contacted to confirm availability. Cutting it a little close aren’t we?

2 Likes

I have a stay starting in 33 days for the end of July.

I got two emails from Shop Disney, one from Disney on Ice and one from Touring Plans.com asking me if I want to do a room request.

Nothing else.

Here we go again.

4 Likes

Its lunchtime, checked my email, Lego land sent an email wants me to be buy this

Local water park and resort wants me to bring my family for July 4th and the legal firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe wants to represent me in a talc powder lawsuit.

No email from Disney about my upcoming reservation.

5 Likes

So I got one for the first half of my split stay 7/31-8/4 and two for the two halves of my split stay 9/4-9/8. All three emails right in a row, last night. Still nothing for my second half of my first reservation. All DVC points rooms. Not sure if I should call or not worry about it.

You’ve got a little more time. I’d give it a week (just because the phones are a nightmare right now) and try to call then if you haven’t heard by then

I got another email today confirming we will be at Pop. When I talked to the CM on Tuesday, she confirmed that our price would not change since Disney was transferring us to Pop from ASMovies. She also said the balance is now due 7 days prior to check in. The email I received today had a balance due that is $250 greater than our original balance (thankfully I have a screenshot that I took two weeks ago showing the original balance due.) Guess I have to make another phone call…sigh…

1 Like

Unreal

It is being reported that guests with reservations through July 31 are getting emails that they should modify/ confirm/ cancel by July 1st.

No email yet for me, July 28th reservation. Every time I call just get busy signal or all circuits busy.