New Discount Not Working

I've been on hold for 1:20 with Disney to get the 25% discount that was given to me by alert on this site. CM is having a very difficult time finding a discount code. It is not working, yet travel dates do apply. Now she said it is because I already have a better deal. Anyone know anything of this new discount announced today?

What is your current deal. They were running deals in early Feb. that are better than what they are currently running.

Fun n Sun Deal.

That's probably better. They won't combine discounts.

That's what CM said, previous deal is better.

I called and rebooked today and saved hundreds after I got the alert on my dashboard this morning. There was no code I just told the CM I wanted to rebook with the new discounted prices. I checked first online to see that there was availability at our resort (we didn't want to move, just save) and that it would in fact be cheaper than what we already had. I waited on hold for forever but once I got through it took maybe 3 minutes to just update my reservation with the new price.

I didn't think of that. I'm so tired of being on the phone and hold, I may try to book tomorrow and see what comes up. Need to get to bed!

I just checked online, I would have to change resorts and upgrade rooms- it would cost me $300 more for POR Royal room, vs my standard room at POFQ. Sigh. Not much of a deal if it costs me more money.

I'm staying in a preferred room at POR and was told the discount didn't apply for that room type when I called yesterday. Bummer. Last year we saved 30% thru the TP alert.