New crowd levels for July

I saw you’d posted it but assumed it was for subscribers only! I’ll check back in a couple of weeks for August, thanks!

Nope - anyone can access the basic calendars. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they do, but at least you have a starting point. Better to know in advance of ADR day that HS is closing at 6:00 (presumably for a private event) so that you can adjust you park days accordingly.

1 Like

I’m going in July also and was delighted to see the drops in crowd level predictions! I don’t think it will change any of my planning, but it’s nice to hope that the parks won’t be (over) crowded.

I haven’t seen changes to the UOR predictions.

We are going to UOR for 2 nights prior to our Disney stay, and those crowd levels are still predicted to be rather high. We’ve never been there and am not familiar at all with the layout, so I’m hoping those predicted crowd levels drop as well, or rather, that the actual crowd levels will be lower than predicted!

No we didn’t get UOR changes for August.

UOR levels aren’t exactly comparable to WDW because the parks generally aren’t as busy. An 8 at UOR is more like a 7 or even a 6 at WDW.

I was surprised to see such a significant drop. I would expect them to increase as we move closer to the Summer months. Though, we have seen relatively lighter crowds in the post 4th weeks before. Albeit, it was several years ago.

1 Like