New bus routes at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

http://www.orlandothemeparkupdates.com/2016/changes-coming-to-disneys-saratoga-springs-bus-service/

According to this article, there is a new Saratoga Springs internal bus route, which stops at all 7 stops (which includes Treehouse Villas).

Apparently, Disney Springs bus service has been discontinued from Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs. Guests will be expected to walk or take a boat aboard the Sasagoula River Company. A new direct bus route from the Congress Park stop goes to Typhoon Lagoon.

My Questions:

1. I called Disney four different times to inquire about the change. Two told me that, yes, Disney Springs bus service has been discontinued. Two other CM’s told me that it has not been discontinued and is still up and running. Can someone who’s recently made a visit (after August 29th) verify if Disney Springs busses were still running to and from Saratoga?

(The MyDisneyExperience app’s “Get Directions” feature shows an available bus route from Saratoga to Disney Springs)

1. If Disney Springs bus service from Saratoga has been discontinued, this raises quite the issue. The water taxi ceases operations after 11:30, so you will have to walk back in the pitch black if you choose to stay until Disney Springs’ normal 12:00am closing time. Normally, busses return to resorts from Disney Springs until 2:00am.

2. In what direction will the new Internal Shuttle run? Theme park busses have historically always followed this route: Theme Park → Grandstand → Carousel → Paddock → Congress Park → The Springs → Theme Park. Will the internal shuttle have a similar route, but just adding on the Treehouse Villa stops and just never leave the resort?

Thanks in advance!