New Bounceback Released

If you’re going anytime between now and the end of October, there’s a new Bounceback out today:

The NEW Bounce Back offer is now available to current onsite guests. Free dining for select dates in 2020.

Requires - 4 nights, 4 day hoppers

Excludes - All Star Movies, French Quarter, Bay Lake, Little Mermaid rooms, Grand Floridian Villas

Must check IN on the following dates in 2020:
May 26 - June 2
June 26 - September 12
December 9 - December 24

This offer will expire on October 31, 2019.

5 Likes

Thanks! It seems like fewer dates?

1 Like

For these types of deals, could I do say 5 or 6 nights and still just get 4 day hoppers?

Yes, you just need to meet the minimums.

2 Likes

I think that’s pretty on par with the free dining bounceback from last fall.

Does seem like minimal dates.

I found last year’s info:

• May 28 – June 4, 2019
  • June 28 – Sept. 7, 2019
  • Dec. 6 – Dec. 24, 2019

This bounceback offer would be the Quick-Service dining plan for Value and Moderate Resorts while Deluxe Resorts would receive the Disney Dining Plan. It does require at least a minimum 4-night stay with 4-day park hopper ticket.

Excluded resorts include:

• All-Star Movies
  • Port Orleans French Quarter
  • The Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
  • Bay Lake Tower
  • Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Cabins at Copper Creek
  • 3-bedroom villas

So, a few less December dates this year but a few extra September dates?

1 Like

And it looks like fewer excluded resorts.

1 Like

But, I’ve not actually seen the flyer for the bounceback offer, so there may be more to it. This was from a CM over the phone.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

So is it reasonable to assume that Disney will release free dining for the public during those dates eventually?

Probably not those exact dates, but it’s a good sign there will be free dining next year.

Awesome! Thanks gor for the info. I was waiting to hear what dates sok we can plan a bounce back trip for just us adults after we go in Oct with the kids

1 Like

Does anybody know the number to call to book a bounce back offer?

Just posted on chat (tel:407-939-1923)or ext 8844 from room

Thank you! I was getting nervous and posting/asking everywhere because we checked out today and didn’t want to miss out! I got through (thanks to you!) and now am planning another trip! Yay!

2 Likes

Sweet! Where’d you book at?

Pop! We love it there. My son calls it “my hotel”!

2 Likes

Anyone know if this means no room only discount? I’m not a dining plan person but would love to book a room only discount while I’m on my trip next month!