Need some uplifting Disney magic - post you favorite pic(s)

More great photos. Did you guys finish the kitchen sink?

1 Like

We left a slice of cake. But DH had eaten a sandwich and fries before we got it! If he hadn’t he’d have probably still been hungry :joy:

2 Likes

And finally our 2012 trip. Our previous trips were so long ago that the pics are terrible quality so you can all sigh with relief that this is it :joy:

12 Likes

Oh your DS looks so young!!

1 Like

These are from our trip Dec 2019…

Disney Springs

Loving the Skyliner

TSL

This meet and greet was the longest thing we waited for the entire trip, so I made sure we got our time’s worth haha…we had a long and fun interaction with them!

Early morning family castle pic. I was soo happy we could get a picture without a bunch of strangers in the background!

At MVMCP, not the greatest picture but tried to capture the pure joy of a 5 year old on the teacups

10 Likes

Wonderful! Love the Christmas shirt.

2 Likes

Who can resist!

This was for my DIL who fears bugs. I obviously don’t.

We could all use a Fairy Godmother (my first character meet & greet).

I don’t like showing pics of myself, but for a good cause like this thread, I’ll gladly show how much fun I had meeting characters. I surprised myself at how much fun I had doing that.

14 Likes

Those are all just so fabulous!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is a wonderful topic! I love everyone’s pictures and seeing as your kids have changed over time :heart:

I have too many trips and way too many pictures. I’ll start in 2014 since I can get those easily.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! You are adorable in those pictures. And Tarzan… is nice to look at :smirk:

3 Likes

What great pictures! Keep them coming

2 Likes

Everyone has such great photos! So fun to scroll through them.

4 Likes

Those are fabulous!! I can relate to having too many photos.

1 Like

Some pictures from last year including the milestone birthday trip.

16 Likes

Fab!

1 Like

Such amazing pictures!

1 Like

Thank you!

Very nice pics! That cotton candy looks so good!

3 Likes

It looked beautiful but we couldn’t eat it all. And it melted in the heat and humidity.

4 Likes

2015!

Disney Bounding Winnie the Pooh Characters

Matty being goofy pretending to get sick on the tea cups

They did not know what to think about Hoop Dee Do Revue!

Matty really excited about the Mickey Waffles

Ben loves the Macaws

Watching Wishes at the dessert party

DH being picked on at Monster Inc. Laugh Floor. He was a good sport but hated every minute and hasn’t gone back since.

One of my favorites :heart:

13 Likes