Need some help!

For the first time ever me and my wife are going to Disney alone! We are stuck on where to eat in EPCOT, we are trying to branch out some since we do not have any kids going this time. Thanks Guys…

Are you going during a festival time? Many people enjoy just grazing around during festivals. Nice and low key, no stress, no time schedule.

If you’re looking for table service, the latest rage is Space220 for it’s newness, but also gets great reviews.

A couple of my personal favorites in WS are La Hacienda (the restaurant on Mexico on the water, not inside the pyramid) and Chefs de France.

4 Likes

I was also going to suggest Chefs de France.

3 Likes

I don’t think our two favorites are reopened n yet: Monsieur Paul and Akershus. However, I enjoyed Biergarten and Le Cellier. The only place I’ve eaten that I did not care for is Via Napoli.

1 Like

We really are thinking about the Rose & Crown firework Dinning package.

1 Like

We had a lovely view of Harmonious from La Hacienda de San Angel (the restaurant on the water, not inside the Mexico Pavilion).

6 Likes

Did you have a good view of the images in the center circle (the Stargate)?

1 Like

No, but I don’t think you do at Rose & Crown either …but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

No you’re right, you won’t.

DH and I went solo during Festival of the Arts and this is how we tackled our eating at Epcot. We also did Le Cellier for dinner one night. We enjoyed both for different reasons. It’s lovely not feeling rushed through WS by the kids and equally lovely to enjoy a Signature dinner together.

1 Like

We have been during the festival of arts and Food and Wine festival. This is a first for us during Christmas and a first for us with no children. Plus this will be on my 40th Birthday weekend. Also the dining package said must be 21 and unlimited drinks. For one that has drank around the world a few times, this should be no problem.

3 Likes

I have never had the good fortune to experience this yet.

Someday I’ll have to sacrifice some AK time (gasp!) to do this thing precisely

2 Likes

HBTY!

Strolling around AK is equally relaxing. I can understand not wanting to sacrifice that time. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Eat at the snack booths if there’s a festival. As far as TS restaurants, Tutto Italia is my absolute favorite.

1 Like

Stroll right out of the International Gateway, and take the boat, or walk over to Kimonos at Swan. The boat is like 15 minutes, the walk is 10-ish. You can walk along the Boardwalk if that interests you, too.

1 Like