Need some advanced Liner input ... is there a way to make this work? -UPDATE - I got the 6th night at BLT!

After reading everyone’s input … Thank you! … I decided to just book a 1 Bedroom at Boardwalk Villas for the 6th night. I will keep looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT for that last night, but in the event I don’t find it, the plan will be:

(1) sleep in on the morning we will be switching resorts
(2) pack up/check out/grab lunch
(3) head to Epcot or DHS for afternoon and dinner
(4) walk back to Boardwalk Villa after dinner

DS2 will have to skip his nap that last day, but he will be 5 days away from his 3rd bday and I think he will be ok with it at that point.

1 Like

You guys are overthinking this. The original plans at BLT are fine. Regarding room access, old extra magic bands can be used or just log into MDE with the credentials of the people with the sixth night and use it to enter the room. MDE doesn’t check IDs or even count the number of people. They aren’t going to stop you from getting on the bus if a valid flight is registered for that day

1 Like

That is one of my specialties!

2 Likes

I’ve been checking once day to see if a 1 Bedroom opened up at BLT for the 6th night … and today it did! So now I have the 6 nights we wanted in a BLT 1 Bedroom.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

And to those still looking for that elusive resort res, ADR or FP+ … keep checking!

9 Likes

I know this is an old post (found by searching) but @BoilerMomPharmD when you switched the lead name on the reservation was it for a regular package or through DVC? I’m looking to do the same. I’m currently on hold for the next 180 min….

…bruh…

1 Like

I have zero recollection of this, so I can’t offer details. But we aren’t DVC, so it would have been a room only or a package.

The hold time was 180 minutes HOWEVER I tried the option to have them call me back to see how that would go and I can report they called me after just shy of an hour and they were able to make the change for me and re-apply my discount.
I’ve recently tried the call back options with some vendors for work and I get calls back a week later so pleasantly surprised with how this morning went.

1 Like