Need immediate advice *HS RD (Update • RD experience SDD 11/13/19)

Ugh
Two of my kids will be in about the fourth train. Two more are another hundred or so back.
No idea where my mom and sister are.
I had to park stroller. I’m probably 800 back.

We were at park 7:45AM to clear security.
Front at RD. My girls were directly behind walking CMs until we turned left under passage. Then people started to over take them. I got pressed further and further back with stroller.

I got in line at 8:57. We shall see if I bother riding or bale.

2 Likes

Whoa. Color me wrong! I turned a corner and I’m up here too!!!
Put me in a far right lane.

3 Likes

All four girls just took off 9:04AM.

3 Likes

On slinky?

1 Like

Yep.
Mom and sister launched at 9:06

I’ll be on soon too!!!

6 Likes

Awesome thanks for report!!! Thinking of having DH and DD do this instead of trying to get a fast pass!

1 Like

Off 9:11

2 Likes

This ride now ties GOTG at DLR as my favorite ride ever.
It was almost worth the work to get on it.
:smirk:

7 Likes

We were surprised how much we liked SDD- even my “kids”. I think it’s the TS nostalgia. factor for them. For me, it was because it didn’t hurt :laughing:

Also, the line was shorter about 30 minutes before closing, like right before the last-minute wave of riders, if you are still around then. To see it at night is really cool, the whole land is beautiful.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I too loved Slinky. Don’t tell anyone, but I like it better than Rock Coaster at this point. I think I am getting old. :laughing:

5 Likes

12 hours later - it’s been a banner day.

An hour til JBJB

Such a good day.

11 Likes

Wow! Open- close!

Oh - for us always. I’m sooooo cheap!!!

3 Likes

It was SUCH a good day.

I’m on IG as vacationdreamer if anyone is interested.

We had all the fun.
Way better than MK day yesterday.
HS is so much fun!

Follow up to RD SDD
My first two DD and the second two DD were “about 30-40people apart” upon entering queue, but ended up in same car somehow as they divided groups up. My mom and sister were in car after them and I was two cars after them (parked stroller).

Girls believe they were third car, which would make mom and sis 4th and me 6th. We were front of the rope, but got pushed back. My mom kept getting jabbed by a stroller and veered to let them pass. There was no running, but a lot of jumping in front of my stroller. I’m too polite to jab.

It ended well. Such a great ride.

8 Likes

Pleased to see it was an awesome day!:hugs:

2 Likes

I concur. RNRC seemed a little less amazing coming from SDD.

2 Likes

That is so sweet!!! How exciting

Me too! Or are we getting younger???

1 Like

That must be it! :laughing:

1 Like