Need Ideas for In Park Purchases to fill a 1yr old's Easter Basket

We will be in the parks in about a week. I’m hoping to pick up a few things for my DGS, 1 yr and 4 months by Easter. We are not going to Disney Springs and are staying at Pop. We are there a short 4 days, 3 nights. It would be great to find some things to add to DGSs Easter basket. His first trip to the World will be in December to celebrate his 2nd Birthday. Shopping time will be limited. Any suggestions on stores or specific baby merch would be appreciated! TIA
1 week! So Cited!!
Edit: Am 98% sure we will not go to MK.

1 Like

The Winnie the Pooh gift shop always has lovely things. Maybe something from there?

1 Like

Well, and I should have mentioned it, not going to MK this trip :grimacing: Will edit OP.

Little kids love stuffed animals and bubble wands and light up toys - most gift shops (including resorts) will have those things!

1 Like

Oh, yes, good idea!

1 Like

Bath toys. We have always found bath toys of Disney characters when we have been. Normally they are in the biggest shop of the parks but may be found at resorts also. Didn’t check resort stores for merch on our last trip since we stayed at SOG.

1 Like

Good suggestion. He does need a few more. He has dinos and a couple squeaky books (at my house).
I’ll be at Pop. For the life of me I can’t recall the shop there and this will be our 4th stay!