Need help with Pop Century Room Request

So we actually ended up in Building 10 and room 424. It was refurbished and close to the elevator and was a quick walk to the lobby so we enjoyed it a lot. The view was just of landscaping but it’s not like were were staying in the room long enough to enjoy the view.

1 Like

To be honest, there are more than enough guests staying at the resorts that have no idea that they can even send in a room request. So if you are among the lucky few that you know you can do this then you’ll likely get a refurb room. Almost half the rooms at Pop have been refurbished now. When we were there they were just finishing the rooms from building 6 and the cast member said they expected to have them open within a few weeks.

Which is why I was shocked that I didn’t get one LOL

Lol, yeah, I’m surprised it didn’t work for you. I sorta think you may have given them an out by saying if there wasn’t a refurb you want X.

Possibly - but they didn’t give me the “X” either :wink:

No matter - I slept well on a clean and comfortable bed. And I was right by the staircase, and found a parking spot right there every single night. So there was that.

(This trip may have sold me on renting a car, at least for some of the time)

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I was back at Pop last week, had also requested a refurbished room again and was also put in the 50’s section.

Congrats on your first run Disney race. It was fun to follow along on chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes