Need help to get Best FP+ Reservations Times

I know this is a little naive, but when I subscribed to TP.com I was hoping it would tell me when and what to use are FP+ reservations. Our 60 days out is fast approaching and I have been using the TP optimizer for hours trying to figure out what times to put our FP+ reservations. Most of the pre-made TPs start at normal park hours, but we are using extra magic hours on most days. So I don’t know how easy it is to get on rides during that hour and whether or not to use FPs during or after magic hour. I guess mostly I’m just hoping some one can just tell me when to use my FPs, or a good TP.

You’ve posted this in the Universal Studios section which tends to be quiet, you can edit that to WDW so more people see it.

If you do personalised plans, rather than using the premade plans, they will suggest what FP and you can also tell them you are using EMH. There are no FP available during EMH however.

If you can give more specifics on your trip - ages of kids, ride priorities etc - if will be easier to advise what you might need to FP. In general though, you need to try to get them for headliners. Flights of Passage, 7 Dwarves Mine Train and Frozen Ever After are the hardest ones to get and should be your priority when booking if you want any of those.

Thank you, I dont know how I got under Universal.

No problem!

I never use FastPasses before 10AM because the lines are short enough then. If you do 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, then you can get more for the afternoon. That’s usually what I aim for. The exception being the hard-to-get ones mentioned above. Then I take whatever time I can get.

I always make our Fastpasses for 09:00, 10:00 and 11:00 (or as close as I can get). We use the first one at 10:00 since it’s easy enough to get a few rides in before that. The advantage is that we can make the 4th Fastpass as soon as we’ve checked in for the 11:00 attraction.

Have you made personalised touring plans? If you put in the hours you will be in the parks, it will tell you how long your waits are likely to be, and suggest the fastpasses for you.

If you like, you can then publish them here and other liners can offer advice.

As others have mentioned, you want to make Personalized TPs and Optimize them to help find out what your best FPP reservations will be. Check out Making Optimized Personalized Touring Plans with FastPass+ for a strategy and tips on doing so.

I too don’t start my FP until at least 10am. Take advantage of short wait times at rope drop use you FP before lunch and then hopefully you can book more for the afternoon and evening. The only exception is FOP, take whatever time you can get.