Need help setting up a broad plan

Not gonna happen. We’re leaving the kids home :smiley: It’s our 20th anniversary. They weren’t there on our wedding day and we don’t want them there when we celebrate that either :wink: :wink:

7 Likes

I really want my whole trip to be like this. I know once we’re there that won’t be a thing, but it’s how I imagine it being.

I’ll report back. But I should warn you I don’t expect it to be a live trip report experience. We’ll see.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I forgot that part!

1 Like

The top 10 formats would work well! I wouldn’t live post either (much). There’s a lot to take in and like you said, it’s a celebration trip of you two. We can wait, I promise!

I was going to put in the original post I made about DCA having Date-Night vibes… but to us, that’s really how it feels. Especially, except for Racers, DS only ever wanted to do the zip line in the trail area. The rest of the park was wandering.

If you do Wine Country for any meals, I recommend sitting out on the terrace.

1 Like

I was telling the kids about your man Shrunken Ned the other day when we were there. What was your fortune that one time- something about dum dum something or other. Can’t remember but we all sure laughed that day!

2 Likes

You will find the California laid back vibes will take over once you are there…it has such a different feeling than the hustle and bustle of WDW.

2 Likes

I had dum dum fever!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH I’m so excited for your trip! I think @ApolloAndy strategy above is GREAT.
We RD RSR and just a note - it seems like the crowd is crazy for that ride at RD. When we made it to the front of the queue, it was a 60 min posted wait but DH and Russell only waited 25 mins.
You will be so surprised on how much you can get done just because everything is so close together.
Have fun! And GCH is beautiful! If you need tips on where to go at 3 or 4 AM around the hotel, I can tell you :grin:

2 Likes

If I need those kind of tips something has gone very sideways on this trip :laughing:
But I’ll tuck it away just in case…

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The line for Mater is NEVER long. And the soundtrack and atmosphere is better than ASS. Mater just says some silly stuff over the speakers and it’s fun to listen to.

5 Likes

I love hearing his Spanish translation! @OBNurseNH, are going to be at DL at the beginning, middle or end of November? I love Mater’s Christmas songs even more than his regular songs!

2 Likes

Am I the only one that’s waited in a 30 minute Mater line? I guess we have tended to go at busier times like spring break …

2 Likes

18-22

2 Likes

Oh yay! I think most of the parks will be done up for the holidays by then and you will catch Mater in all his Christmas glory!

2 Likes

I’ve waited 45-60 minutes as well, even though we try to aim for low crowd hours too /shrug. First week of Nov or Post Spring Break Pre Summer crowds.

But first thing, towards the end of the night it’s pretty low wait.

1 Like

We have never waited that long for Mater in all these years.

That occurred to me the other day actually. I wonder about HM as Nightmare before Christmas

I really love the outside overlay for it, and I love that it’s one of my all-time favorite attractions with a fresh look for the holidays. I look forward to it every year., though I know some people are really put off by it.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear about it!!! Hoping to go there someday on the way to Hawaii😀have all the fun!!!

1 Like