Need help deciding dinner-HDDR, Signature, other?

I am trying to plan dinner after a day at Legoland on 9/6. It will be myself, DH, DD9, DS7, and DD2. We are staying at POFQ. We arrive the day before and are not hitting a WDW park until the next day so am looking for something fun out of the parks but also not sure how tired we will be from Legoland. We will be pretty intense in the parks for the next 2 days before a rest day and then 2 more park days so I am not sure how late we would want to stay out.
I currently have ADR at Boatwrights since it is close to our resort but am trying to decide if I should switch to something more fun. HDDR is available at 6:15 along with several options in DTD. Also this would be the only night we could try a signature, maybe on the Boardwalk and check that area out instead.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Might think about sticking to Boatwrights and then, if you’re not too tired, hitting up YeeHa Bob. Loads of fun there!

1 Like

He does not perform on Sunday nights. We have him scheduled for our rest day on Wednesday.

1 Like

I would go to DTD and eat at Raglan Road ( live entertainment , great food) or my first choice ( always) Jiko! Visit AKL!

1 Like

ahh… I didn’t realize it was a Sunday. I was just thinking off the top of my head. Had a little mind meld though! Good idea for your rest day!

I think all of those options sounds good. HDDR is amazing, hilarious, SO much fun. The food is also quite tasty, and you’ll probably want to use Disney transport since beer and wine are included in the meal!! But the transportation does add a lot of time to the whole process, so that’s a trade off.

The Boardwalk and DTD are both really fun spots to check out. DTD is easy to get to on the boat from POFQ, so that’s an advantage, and you have the new restaurant The Boathouse to check out there. If you go to the Boardwalk, I love Flying Fish Cafe. It has a really fun vibe there at night especially.