Need HEA Dessert Party Advice

Tables are open seating. Our After party was wonderful and they had cheeseburger spring rolls. Bonus!

1 Like

I think maybe you’re talking about the Garden dessert party? I don’t think there is an after party for the Terrace party, where guests stay on the terrace before, during and after the fireworks. I was planning to do the Terrace party & stay there for a while to let the crowds thin, so I hope there is no after party.

Our experience at the Terrace parties has always been that the tables are pre-assigned. That said, it’s been a while since we last went, so it may have changed recently. Hopefully someone who’s been in the last few months will be able to confirm either way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but it’s my understanding that it all takes place in the same place, as far as the desserts are concerned

Both parties are at the Tomorrowland Terrace, but the Garden View guests sit in the top bit, nearest the order windows (the part that you walk through if you take a shortcut from Main St to Tomorrowland). This gets emptied before the fireworks start. The Terrace guests sit in the lower part. Terrace guests have an allocated table with their name on it, whereas the Garden View part is a free for all.

Ah , possibly. We did see the Terrace party set up on our left heading to our dessert party after the fireworks. And we did sit in the garden and headed to the food after the fireworks. So they are in two different spaces across from each other. But still…… cheeseburger spring rolls! lol.

1 Like

Do you guys know how many spots are allotted for the dessert parties? Just curious for my own knowledge. I found out there are 200 spots for Early Morning Magic Fantasyland and just thought it was interesting to know!

1 Like