Need a recommendation for a great park backpack for DH

Ohhh, I like this one a lot. I like all the color choices and the two side pouches.

We use the laptop backpack my husband carries daily for his work. The first one lasted 6 years, and the one weā€™re currently carrying is 3 years old. It is the eBags Downloader Laptop Backpack. Plenty of outside pockets so I can get to things without him taking it off, or me if Iā€™m the ā€œpack muleā€ that day.

For solo touring, I carry a TimBuk2 messenger bag (I think a bit smaller than the one pictured above) as mentioned by @elslav. This is a super bag, sturdy, lightweight, and roomy for me. But, DH isnā€™t fond of carrying the messenger style.

http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/etech-20-downloader-laptop-backpack/245855?productid=10219964&lastSearchTerm=downloader+laptop+backpack+

We adore Kelty backpacks in our house. Theyā€™re super lightweight and last forever. My DS10 is going to use his for the 3rd school year this year, and it doesnā€™t show any signs of wearing out.

1 Like

OGIO Bandit backpack worked great last tripā€¦plenty of compartments and very comfortable!!

Thank you so much everyone for all the helpful suggestions! These are all great! Now to do some shopping!!!