Neck Fan

Has anyone used a neck fan that they really liked and could recommend? Or are they basically all the same?
We want to try them out for our trip in May to help combat the discomfort of masks in the heat a little maybe.

so, I will tell you that I didn’t like this type:

too bulky and moved around too much.

For this year I bought a square type one on a string.I haven’t tried it yet, we’ll see!

We purchase neck towels. You know the type you wet in a cool fountain and drape around your neck to cool off. They work but they are wet and only last so long.

1 Like

EasyAcc Necklace Fan, Hand Free Fan 3350mAh Rechargeable Battery Fan 3 Speed 3-17 Hours Adjustable 100° Angle Personal Fan Built-in Night Light USB Fan…

These are the best neck fans I have found. It has 3 speed settings and adjustable positions. It isn’t heavy and it works surprisingly well. It is also rechargeable.

3 Likes

I just ordered one. I am such an impulse shopper.

2 Likes

We tried them in August and then stopped using them. I think they’d be helpful without the mask, or if you can point them to somewhere not covered by a mask.

They are seriously great especially for the price.

1 Like

Oooh…my kids would like these! I like they can be handheld or on a lanyard. Might have to get a few of these :thinking:

1 Like

We do like them. We’ve tried several others that weren’t as good. We often visit Disney in the summer and fans are needed.

Agreed. We have tried many fans in the past and hated them for one reason or another but thisn one seems to hit the marks other fans have missed. For 14 bucks I am totally willing to try.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I was first looking at the kind that rests on your neck, but I’m leaning more toward the kind you can wear on a lanyard and point upward.

1 Like

I was picturing something shorter & closer to the collar.

But then again, I think they could have gone even further down: lifts, separates, ventilates!

1 Like

HA! That is definitely a great idea, especially for summer trips!!

OK anyone have any input on this…

This is the type I’ll be trying in July.

1 Like

this is what we use on really hot days, like it b/c we can move it about to direct it to different spots

Amazon.com: Necklace Fans Portable Neck Fan -Anpro Mini Handheld Fan, Small Personal Hands Free Fan USB Rechargeable Battery Operated for Women/Girls, for Travel/Office, White : Home & Kitchen

1 Like

As a pale redhead I made masks that covered most of my cheeks with SPF50 fabric. I think I’d like the fans without masks. But with so much of my face was covered the fans were worthless.

1 Like

We bought some like this in July. I thought they were good. Not too noticeable and provide a little bit of relief from the heat.

1 Like

Hey! I’m reviving this topic to see if there are any more fan recommendations. I can’t find one of the ones previously suggested and another is no longer for sale.

I want to try these to help keep DD in the parks for more than a couple hours. THANKS!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P56LFH9?ref_=pe_2409890_445922140

This is fan many of us have.

1 Like