NBA finishing the season at WDW?

I know I’ve discussed this in detail before. But with the knowledge that CSR and Jambo at AKL will be taken…it makes me wonder how many more buses this frees up. Buses from CSR, for sure. But can Disney potentially move ALL guests from the AKL properties (both Kidani and Jambo) into other properties? If so, then they free up all of the AKL buses…not just some, but all.

I don’t know about how they can accomplish that. Does the DVC rules allow for Disney to swap out guests from one DVC property to another of say greater value? Or will they have to do it through offering additional incentives? Of course…what about the hold-outs?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

You make excellent points and are absolutely right about everyone needed to be a little flexible this year, we have to just be patient until things return to a more normal Disney experience. That said, I don’t think anyone (at least not anyone savvy enough to be planning on this site) is expecting the exact Disney vacation they’d been planning. I’m definitely not but it will be close enough that we are still ok going forward and looking forward to it! I feel like it will be such a bright spot in this year.
I just hope guests aren’t negatively impacted by special treatment given to the players/their families who have been planning and or replanning trips that they’e had their hearts set on. I’m sure Disney will figure out the best way to do it though! :slight_smile:

1 Like