Na'vi Rope Drop strategy?

@JenniferB1975 Thank you for reassuring me. I’m just a little nervous about navigating the unknown! I can look at the maps and have a general idea, but seeing it in person is always different than you expect. @beals5 I may check out part of that video too, thanks! I am trying to avoid looking at it too much before we actually get there because I want to be wow’ed by the experience of seeing it for the first time in person.

I just got back from Disney. Got to AK on Tuesday 4/10 around 8:50 for 9:00 open. Walked right on to Navi with maybe a 5 minutes wait to walk all the way through the queue.

1 Like

I just went on Thursday 4/12. Got there at 9:15ish. Went straight to EE, rode 3x walking on. Had FOP FP for 11:25, so plan was be at NRJ at 10:30 and prepared for 60+ minute wait. We got there at 10:45 and it was nearly 90minutes. My 2 cents, go at RD, FP if you can’t get FOP, or don’t go if it’s more than 1/2 hour. Even though I planned for an hour, it was still a disappointment. The biggest disappointment as far as time invested on our trip. Even though we had FP for FOP, that one is worth a long wait if needed.