On our last trip, my family split FPP for Pandora and I had to miss Navi. I really do not want to miss it this trip but I also do not think it’s worth a long wait. Of course, I want to do FOP as well so I am trying to plan the easiest way to do both.
I plan to get FOP FPP for myself and DS. DH, DS2, & DD will have a Navi FP. We can’t do a ride swap because DH gets motion sick and doesn’t want to attempt FOP.
So, my question is how long can I expect to wait if I try to get on Navi at rope drop? My current touring plan has us coming back to Pandora at the end of our day so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth going out of the way. (As a family with young children we like to avoid extra walking)