Narcoosee's is returning 4/1

Reservations open March 1:

11 Likes

Yaaaay!

2 Likes

Those dishes look beautiful. It would be great if they (Disney restaurants at large) made an effort to make a dessert that satisfies multiple food allergies, other than sherbet. Every time I look at a menu I have great hopes that I can partake in a dessert.

2 Likes

So excited for this - Iā€m done with my ADRs for my April trip but will get up another time at 5 am on 3/1 for the chance to switch our CG dinner to Narcoosees! My favorite restaurant!

1 Like

Go get ā€˜em!

1 Like

Gone and got it! None loaded until closer to 6:20 eastern, but I got the time and day I wantedā€¦ all ADRs now complete!

2 Likes

Excited to try this next month after many, many years! New menu looks fantastic!!

2 Likes

Trying to get an ADR for this restaurant. I canā€™t find any availability on ANY day in late May/early june. I even spot checked some days in mid and early May

Is it more likely that

1. Narcooseeā€™s is fully booked for every single day;
  2. ADRs arenā€™t loaded for that time period.

I find it hard to believe that Narcooseeā€™s would be a harder ADR to get than Cinderellaā€™s Royal Tableā€¦

1 Like

I would say itā€™s more likely it hasnā€™t been loaded.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ve set up alerts?

2 Likes

My guess is the ADRs arenā€™t loaded yet, but Iā€™ve also not seen any availability come up for my late April trip after I booked the first day it was bookable. It may be super popular for a time since itā€™s refreshed.

1 Like

I didā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess, but Iā€™m hoping notā€¦ it wasnā€™t that popular before it closedā€¦ canā€™t imagine it will be that popular after it re-opensā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s always been booked pretty solid in my experience. Plus now Cali Grill is prefixe so that may drive people to other signatures, especially if they are wanting to stay in the monorail loop.

I would expect Citricos to take a hit for sure.

1 Like

Good point!

Guess where I made my reservation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly Citricos is a total homerun to me (sorry opening day thread slippage). Every single thing on the menu is delicious and the service is elevated and what you would expect from a signature dining experience. Plus I just love the decor too.

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ I wonā€™t be disappointed with Citricos, but was hoping for the location with Narcooseeā€™s

1 Like