Narcoosee's and Fireworks

I’ve never been to Narcoosee’s but I hear that it’s a great place to view MK Fireworks.
Now, is that only a small section of the seating that provides a good view?
Would you have to request it or be very very lucky?
Thanks.

I had a window seat (without asking) but most guests go outside during the fireworks. Even if you are by the window there are guests standing right on the other side so the outside is a better view. It is not my favorite restaurant fireworks view, but it is a nice experience.

1 Like

Thanks, so what would be your favorite restaurant fireworks view-wise?

I prefer California Grill.

2 Likes

This was the view before sunset from our table

1 Like

Looks very nice. DW will like the “dining on the water” aspect so we’re leaning towards this v. CG (which I did 20 years ago and was blown away by it).

We actually had a great window seat with no guests choosing to go outside in front of us at Narcoosie’s but my DD4 and I ended up walking down to the ferry area to watch. It was more fun there for us. Great views and felt more in the action. I have always preferred CG for these but Ohana and Narcoosie’s are good areas as well to watch the Fireworks. Narcoosie’s arguable feels the neatest since it is on the water.

1 Like

OK just got an 8:30 PM ADR at Narcoosee’s. Hopefully that works for fireworks viewing!
(The other option was 9:20)

1 Like

If Fireworks are at 8 and not 9 you can watch from the Marina or dock.

1 Like

OK thanks, nice to have a fall back plan
(WDW website says 9 but I’ve learnt not to trust anything they put on that schedule this far out)

They will time your meal around the fireworks if you want to go out on the dock to watch. They have the best bread and butter and lobster bisque and that almond cheesecake dessert. Ok I might need to add this to my trip again…

Skip the steak though. It’s very meh and underseasoned.

1 Like