myDisney reservations down?

Just trying to make a few reservations now we are official at 180 day mark but we keep getting the:

"We’re sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time"

Anyone else having issue today?

I’m not having any problems. Try clearing down your browser history. I remember having similar problems when I got to my 180 too.

Thanks BigPetesWife for the update. Just cleared down my browser history and still no luck :frowning:

I lie. If I try and book the 12th I get the same message as you. Hopefully that means noone else can book and you will still get what you’re trying for.

1 Like

Looking at MDE, reservations are only currently open through October 12.

Counting today, there’s 16 days in April, 31 in May, 30 in June, 31 in July, 31 in August, 30 in September, and then if you add 13 days in October, that’s 182 days. So even if today doesn’t count, October 13 would be 181 days out.

ETA: Right now, it looks like things are being a little pokey and timing out even on ADRs earlier in the year. I’d suggest giving it a try every now and then. Totally off the record, I’d wonder if a lot of updates to software are done early in the morning and it takes a little while to shake out any bugs that creep in when the door is open–it is Florida after all. :wink:

I can’t get on either. Same message.

Reports on FB too. The App updated over nights, so might be a backend change too.

Working now!

1 Like

Back to not working! Ugh…

1 Like

Call. Many have had luck by calling since the system is drunk.

It’s all back working again and managed to get the reservations I needed in place :slight_smile:

Why can’t they just put up a “we’ll be back soon” notice to stop this is it work, no it’s not, it kinda is working, did it take the booking etc. what craziness.

I spoke with a disney cast member on the booking line and they couldn’t access the system either, so both web and phone line were currently being “enhanced” well that was the official line. :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for their input.

1 Like