My very first question

Hey there, I have b-fast reservations at the crystal palace at 9:35 on a day that the MK opens at 9. Will we be allowed in prior to the 9am opening with our reservations or do they feel that is plenty of time to get there and make is wait? Thanks for any help

No first-hand experience, but I’m pretty sure you’ll have to wait. It’s only about a 5-10 min walk once you’re through the gate…

Thank you.

You won’t be let in early. But if you are there for rope drop - you will be let in after the opening show usually before nine. You probably have time for a ride or two on something close Jungle Cruise before your breakfast reservation. I actually like 9:45 or 10:00 breakfast reservations for that purpose. I had a 9:45 BOG and we rode Pirates and Small World (kid’s choice) before breakfast.

That makes sense, thank you. I probably wont try to ride anything, I mainly want to get pics of the castle without being super crowded. I probably should have planned an earlier breakfast for that but wasn’t thinking.

You might still get some nice pictures. Most people at RD are heading to rides or to the Starbucks. If you head to the center plaza in front of the castle, I bet it’s not that crowded.

1 Like

So true. The castle is all my 4 year old has been talking about since she learned to speak, lol, so it’s really going to blow her mind to see it for the first time. I want her to have a little time to soak it in before we’re off to breakfast.

2 Likes

Depending on when your trip is you could put in a reservation finder and see if you can get a pre rope drop time instead at Crystal palace, be our guest, or CRT.

1 Like

We had to wait with the rope drop crowd for a 905 reservation. Others report different experiences. It may depend on CM or what the rope drop crowd looks like and/or # of reservations?

I’ve been doing that, no luck so far. I’m going to keep trying though, thanks

hmmm, I guess either way we’ll be ok. I can’t believe they didn’t give you a little extra time for a 9:05 reservation!!

1 Like

We couldn’t either. But we made it just the same.

I can get an 8:50 reservation at BOG for that day…but I really don’t want to pass up the character b-fast at the crystal palace.

When are you going? Things do open up as you get closer. Sometimes even the night before!

date I’m looking for is Oct 16th.

You have lots of time then. Don’t give up!

1 Like