My September Plans! Opinions welcome :)

Now that we have pretty much solidified our plans I’d appreciate input on my plan - is it okay to upload here?

09.2015 abreviated plan.pdf (120.1 KB)
I have not uploaded before so I hope this works. Here is where we are on our most basic plan outline. Thursday and Friday are very up in the air - DH decided last week he wanted to go to two MNSSHP since we will be skipping WDW all together next year and because DS4 very much wants to meet several characters while DS8 is wanting to cram in as many rides as possible. That messed up my plans a bit but I think we will do Tusker House at 8am then head over to Blizzard Beach then wrap up the night with Pirates and Pals…this will allow us to do AK Friday followed by an early BOMA and then over to MK for MNSSHP.

We are hoping to see Anna & Elsa on Friday 9/11 by getting in line straight away after our early ADR and BOG - if we are able to see them we can drop our FPP on Saturday 9/19 and swap out for some others - we want to go to Epcot in the AM that day and MK in the PM but since we couldn’t get FPP for A & E except that morning we are stuck for now…

It seems to me that our trip is over the top, and I have never ever done a trip this “big” before (we usually travel for 10 days but have a rest day and usually one “event” or “party” (one year we timed our trip just right and hit the last MNSSHP AND the first MVMCP all in one 10 day stretch) but we have been saving for awhile and will pay off everything this week…just in the nick of time. My dad is going and wanted to do Night of Joy so he is footing the bill on those tickets and DS4 is dying to meet Captain Hook and DS9 has been asking about the dessert party (we did the one at Tomorrowland Terrace last year)…anyhow, we are looking forward to that new experience. Otherwise I am hoping to be able to get OHanas another time so we don’t miss fireworks / MSEP on 9/13 but if we miss it we just miss it - we will see it on 9/19 and that will simply have to do.

FYI, I don’t believe that the villians come off of the stage anymore. I know that they were getting rid of it last year.