My rage (Yes, it’s a @mousematt thread. Obviously. Duh.)

Our currency is currently worthless. Call it whatever you want.

5 Likes

Honestly it was all subconscious because I didn’t realize the double meaning before I posted it! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes! @sanstitre_has_left_the_building we are at Universal 1/23 and then switch to WDW 1/27 until 2/4. Just in case you need suggested dates. :grin:

6 Likes

So close… my WDW dates will be 1/20-1/25 and I will be looking to take as many breaks from my sister’s zoo (she’s pathologically incapable of traveling with any fewer than 3 family groups and/or 8 people… this trip will have 4 and 11) as possible.

5 Likes

:flushed: bummer to miss you!!

2 Likes

Omg we will overlap!

4 Likes

And we will overlap too!

5 Likes

Just reread and dang it.

3 Likes

I feel your pain on this

4 Likes

So do we overlap or just miss?

1 Like

Just miss. I’m there the same dates as @Nikkipoooo

3 Likes

Is this accountant double entendre?

ETA - I finally caught up.

3 Likes

But we don’t know if they will remove them. They might just be building a new show that uses them.

I agree. I saw it from more or less center stage and it was very impressive, but a one-sided show in that location is a poor idea.

5 Likes

It’s been confirmed somewhere that they were being removed. I think maintenance of them is a huge factor in closing the show.

4 Likes

:pensive: bummer.

2 Likes

You should switch your trip around :rofl:

2 Likes

Back at you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We actually were thinking about arriving on 1/27, but we found a much better deal arriving on 1/20. I could probably come up to UOR for lunch or dinner outside the parks. Were you going to SW at all?

3 Likes

If SW is Sea World, no we aren’t planning to go there. However, we do want to have at least one dinner in CityWalk. Currently Cowfish is one I’m thinking of since we’ve never been, but we are open to additional ideas! :grin:

3 Likes

Cowfish is a decent option.
Personally I rate BigFire and Toothsome higher.

4 Likes