My rage (Yes, it’s a @mousematt thread. Obviously. Duh.)

I got as far as pricing it up.

Then I remembered that I have no money. Also the new AirPods cost a quarter of a thousand pounds. Double also, the pound has just fallen through the floor and is now worth about three cents.

8 Likes

Speaking of your money… I was watching or reading something about how they are going to change over and phase out all of your physical currency bearing the Queen and replace it with a new design with the King. It sounded ridiculous and expensive.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a lie.

They will stop minting coins and printing notes with the Queen’s head on and will start making new ones with the King’s. But the existing ones will remain currency until they are withdrawn through old age.

When I was a kid I remember regularly seeing coins with her father’s head on them and that would have been thirty years after he died.

13 Likes

I can’t agree with this enough!
It’s a lagoon with almost 360 degrees of viewing spots. The show should be visible and of the same quality from each of those spots!

9 Likes

When is your April trip and who are you going with? Solo?

2 Likes

April. And yes.

It’s for my birthday.

8 Likes

I’m thinking of getting these to replace my old ones, solely for the new volume control feature. Let us know how they work out.

2 Likes

I deliberately avoid taxes at all costs. I’m a financial accountant.

However, I must advise you to take this trip, for mental health purposes.

11 Likes

I liked Harmonious, but I think the overall impression has been that the machinery is ugly (because it is) and it’s not easy enough for large audiences to view. I also noticed lots of people leaving halfway through, so I’m sure that has something to do with it.

I’m possibly (probably) going at the end of January, so I’m sure I’ll see it again before it’s finished.

4 Likes

It’s too long, that’s why people leave halfway through!

2 Likes

TWSS?

11 Likes

I think that it’s suffers from the same thing as other Epcot shows have… it’s not a build up to any kind of climax. There’s no tension. It’s just kind of level, as far as excitement goes so people don’t get invested enough to stay to the end.

4 Likes

Definitely.

3 Likes

Very true. I’m sure there’s a TWSS somewhere in that post.

6 Likes

I knew it while I was writing it, but it’s Friday on the week back from vacay and I have run out of bothers.

4 Likes

Carpe diem. Do it. After all, it’s just money. You can’t take it with you.

7 Likes

The SEC and IRS have entered the chat

10 Likes

Tax avoidance. Legal. Trying to minimize my taxes.
Tax evasion. Illegal. Not paying on what I owe.

Love the calculated (no pun intended) language @Jeff_AZ used!

8 Likes

i’m just giddy that your currency is now going to be referred to as “Chuck Bucks” :rofl:

18 Likes

I know, it was just low hanging fruit and I had to swipe at it. Incidentally, I’m married to a tax accountant whose job is to legally avoid taxes for his corporation.

7 Likes