My rage (Yes, it’s a @mousematt thread. Obviously. Duh.)

Today my new AirPods Pro 2s arrived and I eagerly took them out for a walk. (Spoiler: Early signs are very good.)

I put Apple Music on shuffle and soon enough it played a track from the Harmonious soundtrack.

You people need to understand just how much I love Harmonious. Like, I fricken love it, dude. I would willingly sacrifice you all to a huge inferno just to watch it one more time.

Anyhoo, I decided to play the whole thing and I had some realisations.

First, the soundtrack is awesomely good. Even though I was walking the mean streets of Harrogate, I just couldn’t resist dancing along to it. I honestly can’t think of anything else that makes me that happy. (Y’all know I dance around WS after Harmonious to listen to the just-as-awesome post-show soundtrack.) I even added the firework noises. I didn’t look like a crazy person at all.

Second, the idiot Gollum and vacuous Pretty Boy are the devil and they need to be removed from office. By any means necessary. Stand back and stand by.

Why are they taking away everything we love and everything that is magical? I’m still furious that they ditched the DME.

Anyhoo, after December, my next trip is April and Harmonious will be gone. I’m honestly thinking of sneaking in a February trip. That’ll teach the evil twins.

16 Likes

Good to know :rofl:

I can’t get my head around them removing Harmonious so quickly.
I’m disappointed I will never see it.
I haven’t watched the recording on D+ because I thought I would save that for when I’d seen it in the flesh :confused:

8 Likes

Nice revenge.

11 Likes

When we are there in January I can video call you when we are there. That’s just the same as being there, right? :smiley::smiley:

10 Likes

So you’re saying I should go in January and February. (And also October to annoy @OBNurseNH.)

11 Likes

Yes. Then we can have a math liner meetup!!

7 Likes

That would be so very nerdy

(@ThorKat ?)

6 Likes

I’m sure if I turn my heating on I won’t be able to tell the difference :+1:t2::laughing:

6 Likes

So it would be a work event and therefore tax deductible? Paging @Jeff_AZ for confirmation.

12 Likes

I lam going to grieve over losing Harmonious, too, but the removal of the tacos & stargate will go a long way to ease that pain.

7 Likes

For you possibly, for me, no since I’m now retired. You should definitely check with @Jeff_AZ

4 Likes

Lazy. What are you? 34?

6 Likes

Close enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

UM I don’t do math but I’m down for all the Liner meets :grin:

8 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

And like going to Disney you’ll be burning through money in no time. :fire:

5 Likes

:rofl: That’ll add to the illusion of being there for sure :+1:t2::rofl:

5 Likes

Unlike @sanstitre_has_left_the_building I’m actually hoping they get rid of Harmonius by Christmas.

I don’t care how good the show is, I don’t want to see the tacos and Stargate.

And I’d rather see Epcot Forever. Which will be long gone by the time of my next trip. :frowning:

However I’m pretty sure they will keep Harmonius until the “50th” is officially over at the end of March.

4 Likes

I agree, I really love the music!! I think the fact the show is only viewable from 2 directions in this case is downright stupid though. Hopefully they learned from that and can do better?! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and bet this is already booked.

8 Likes