My Magic Kingdom Touring Plan Sep 25th and 26th

Can you please let me know what you think about these TPs. I am questioning the times as they seem really quick to me for a family of 8: GMA, GPA, DS, DDIL, DGD 8, DGD 6, DGD 4, DGS 2. I also set the TP speed for relaxed.

MK Day 1
8:13 Dumbo
8:23 Barnstormer
8:34 Winnie the Pooh
8:58 Small World
9:20 Peter Pan FP 9:00 - 10:10
10:00 Belle FP 10:00 - 11:10
10:50 Prepacked lunch in Fantasyland ???
11:36 Under the Sea
11:56 7DMT FP 12:00 1:00 hopefully
12:22 Monster’s Inc
1:45 Fantasy Parade @ Christmas Shoppe; Liberty Square
Depart Park

MK Day 2
8:13 Jungle Cruise
8:28 Pirates
8:52 Cinderella FP 8:00 - 9:00
9:13 Rapunzel FP 9:00 - 10:00
9:43 PhilharMagic FP 10:00 - 11:00
11:00 Depart Park for Break
3:51 Tiki Room
4:15 Bear Jamboree
4:36 Hall of Presidents
5:16 Tomorrowland Speedway
5:50 Cosmic Ray’s for dinner
6:41 Swiss Family Treehouse
8:40 Happily Ever After
Depart Park

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any suggestions given.

For a group that size I would probably change the setting to very relaxed. And add in 10 - 15 minute breaks every hour or two to account for bathroom and snack breaks.

2 Likes

I think your times look pretty good. Lines are really low from 8-10 on early open days. Your attractions are pretty close to each other, so that will help a lot with a big group and you can easily leave the stroller parked between Dumbo & Barnstormer, Small World & Peter Pan, etc. It looks like you have a good amount of time for lunch, especially if it’s prepacked and you don’t have to wait in line. If you’re running late, Monster’s Inc can be a skip or you can bump it to day 2 afternoon. Are you going to look for same day FP that night?
You have a buffer already on day 2, because you can’t tap in for Philharmagic 10 am FP until 9:55. Also, why aren’t you doing the people mover? :frowning: I love that ride!

Great suggestions; thank you. I also changed my TP setting to very relaxed and everything still fit. Gives me a little more confidence in my plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on doing same day fast passes as the TP didn’t identify the need for any additional. Do you think I need to do them and if so for which attractions? I also added the People Mover after dinner @ Ray’s and before the Treehouse. Your reviews for both Epcot and MK have been very helpful!

Oh good! Glad our experience has been helpful! The speedway might be a good same day FP to look for. My initial thought was with the ages of the kids in your group, they might request a re-ride on Dumbo, Pooh, etc. If you keep your 2nd evening idea flexible (or plan to pop back into MK the first evening for a couple hours), you could see what SDFP are available that they might enjoy doing again. It’s hard for a bigger group, but you could also split up a bit for that if the kids have different favorites. The ‘kiddie rides’ in MK have the best FP availability.