My Kids Think I'm Crazy

I’m trying to shore up my plans for ADR day on Tuesday, but DD16 is not interested in planning at all. When she has been willing, it didn’t last very long. “Can I go now?”

We definitely have the same set up @SillySamsMom

I do build flexibility into the plan, as it’s nice to make a few choices on the day, and I am guilty of duplicate ADR’s.

I get the part about just staring at the computer screen. What do us hyper planners do when al the planning is done? we could keep making changes, but why when the plan are already the way we want it? So we just stare, and wait, and wait and stare until it is time to leave for WDW!

1 Like

Bugs creep me out, but I do love this show. It’s funny, because the last time we went to this show, there were a few too many small children in the theatre that DID NOT want to be there.

The screaming and crying got louder and more intense as the show progressed. You know how they make you jump at various times during the show? I kinda know when those things will happen. What I DIDN’T count on was the adults and small children FLEEING the theatre.

They walk in front of me, and I jump and scream (ha!) Then they do the same… and people are either jumping and screaming from the reaction, or LAUGHING (cue my hubby).

He still laughs about that, and he can’t wait to get me back in that show. Stinker!

3 Likes

My dh hated the crawling bugs so much, my 12yo and almost 17yo have never seen ITTBAB!

2 Likes

Yes, pretty much. I’m currently counting down until FPP day. I’m at day 126. It’s going to be a long wait. In the meantime, the only touring plans I have drafted are MK. Definitely not enough to do to pass the next 66 days until FPP day! The remaining 60 days are spent tweaking any necessary plans due to hard to get FPP and soft packing, obsessively.

1 Like

14 days until my FPP day - I am trying to stop playing with plans until after I get my FPPs. I know what I want - but we will see how close I can get to my times :slight_smile:

1 Like