My HS plan, is our JT timing doable?

TP gives different times for JT than the Disney site, Disney says it starts at 10:20, while TP says 10:10am. I don’t think we can get there 30 mins early, and I’m worried I need to change my plan, which I really don’t want to do. Last time we did arrive 30 mins early, but I remember just hanging for 10/15 mins, so does it matter if we don’t arrive until 15 mins before start time? On the above plan ignore everything after the March of the First Order as we are planning to leave then, and we have another morning in HS where I have a FPP for SDD. Any thoughts appreciated.

I haven’t actually looked at your plan yet but both times we’ve done it kids have been coming back up to just before walking down to the stage, so 15 mins is probably fine. We have done that show and I can’t remember if it was 10.10 or 10.20. It was right on TP, I do remember that, but I never checked the times on the Disney site so I don’t know if they were listed the same or different.

1 Like

If you’re doing TSM at 9.07 with a 19 min wait and 7 min duration, how are you going to tap in to AS2 at 9.25? If you were able to do that, it would all be fine but I think the 9.41 time to arrive there looks more accurate.

1 Like

I would go with Disney’s start time for JTA, as I have found that to be accurate both trips we did it, most recently May 2018.

As far as arriving late, I would be careful. They have you arrive early to get the kids in some kind of order and to get ready with robes and such. The other thing they do is check for missing kids. They will fill in spots with kids that are there from the waiting list if someone isn’t there. I remember them doing that at about 15ish minutes before the start of the show.

1 Like

Thanks @missoverexcited and @Alewis678

1 Like

I’ve made a new plan with JT at 1:10pm, should I be concerned about the heat, it is April?