My hard ticket for MNSSHP never arrived!

Is this a big deal? When I get to Disney and buy a magic band - will they just link it to the band? It’s showing up in My Disney Experience itinerary.

When I ordered my tickets, I was told that I could pick them up the day of the party at will call/guest servives (?). I was under the impression that I wouldn’t be receiving an actual hard ticket. But after a couple weeks, when the info didn’t show up in MDE either, I called back. The CM gave me the confirmation number and I got the tickets to show up in MDE and assigned them to our family members. During my second call, I was told that since they would be linked to my band, the hard tickets really wouldn’t be necessary. I hope so, because I never got anything in the mail either. I plan to follow up on this again once it’s a little closer. I don’t trust that they’ve gotten all the kinks worked out. And why are some getting tickets in the mail and others not? It’s not like it’s too close to the event to mail mine.

I ordered my MNSSHP tickets online and selected ‘will call.’ They are showing up in MDE, and I plan to pick them up when I get to my resort. Is it possible that you selected will call by mistake?

I hate will call since it’s always so busy on party days so I triple checked that I was getting them mailed. It’s still 3 weeks before we leave but I also should have had them no later than August 1 (according to the e-mail confirmation).

I’m staying off property this trip so I won’t have a band until I arrive. I guess I just want to feel comfortable that as long as the information is in MDE I’m OK.

When I ordered my ticket I selected that it send me my ticket via mail, not print at hone, will call etc. I have already received it.

I would call and check, worse case scenario maybe WDW can send you a print at home link

Did you accidentally pick “Print at home”? I got an e-mail and printed mine at home. I agree, call just in case. Have a spooky time!