My go at a picture trip report

I was unable to upload the video, but everyone is very excited!!!

28 Likes

Have all the fun! When one person pees, EVERYONE pees :rofl:

6 Likes

“When one person pees, everyone pees!”

My favorite LOL

3 Likes

I love your t-shirts!!! And your boys!!

I’m excited to follow along!

We are on our way!!!

17 Likes

Have fun!!! And I love this picture.

Our makeshift dinner at our stop for the night. Only a few more hours til we’re in the world!!!

8 Likes

Have a great time!! Your boys are so cute!

Those shirts are awesome! I think you could have a side business for all the liners. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those shirts turned out really cute! I have a Silhouette Cameo that I got specifically to make Disney shirts for my family! I started out with the freezer paper stencils then moved to heat transfer vinyl.

Today has been a doozy! Started out taking one of my kiddos to urgent care to make sure he didn’t have bronchitis (he doesn’t!). Then made it to Magic Kingdom about noon. We had a great, if not tiring, day. Bell services delivered our luggage to another room :(. That took a while to get straightened out and now we’ve canceled our ppo GG breakfast because we were up so late. I think it’s a good idea for us to try to take it easy tomorrow because we seem to be at only 75% at the moment.

14 Likes

You might be at 75% but you look 10000%!

Keep on having a blast!

5 Likes

Great photos!! Especially the SM one!
Hope resting tonight will help everyone feel 100%.

12 Likes

Here is 7DMT: a play in three acts

12 Likes

They didn’t upload in order…actually backwards. So use your imagination.

2 Likes

I just scrolled in the other direction!

2 Likes

@girlbytheseashore
I Love the glow in the dark mickey shirts!! Did you make them or buy them… if you made them where did you find the image?

1 Like

Ok so how do you do 2 colors, like your letters?