My first ever FP day is tomorrow! SDD is terrifying. Update: got it!

This is my first time ever using Fast Passes and my 60 days is tomorrow. My 4 year old delights me every morning by telling me his top 5 rides that he wants to ride at WDW and Slinky Dog is #1 every morning. :neutral_face:

If I wake up tomorrow morning and the only thing available is 8 PM, obviously I’ll grab it. Can you modify it right then and there and hope for an earlier time? I really want a 10 AM (I realize I’m being greedy) so wondering the best plan of action.

4 Likes

We waited twice an hour in standby for SDD and we were still happy. Don’t worry… :wink:

1 Like

If EMM for Toy Story is available during your trip, I highly recommend getting it.

2 Likes

We are already doing EMM at Fantasyland and our budget is busting at the seams!

Also, I checked and the EMM Toy Story Land is already full :upside_down_face:

Not acceptable @jflafond_869328 !!

2 Likes

I would love to know what you are able to get! My FPP day is coming up in a couple weeks and I am worried about trying to get SDD on day 1.

Good luck and hooray for FPP day!!

1 Like

Keep checking. Ours was full too, but after a few days of checking, I found a reservation. But I get it about the budget. I am only paying for myself, even then I am stretching it!

1 Like

Especially check now, as several people might drop their EMM reservation in favor of DAH.

I’ll comment back here tomorrow after I finish up. I was one of the lucky ones who’s Fast Pass window miraculously glitched and I got to book a couple of Fast Passes on Day 70 before the glitch was fixed. Randomly getting a couple of Fast Passes early was exciting, but now that day 60 is here I’m feeling the pressure! Have you been checking dibb? That’s what makes me so nervous.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s worth it though, so worse case scenario ain’t so bad… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m pretty sure I’d sell a kidney to pay for EMM TSL before I wait in line.

I’m kidding.

Maybe.

4 Likes

We had luck riding SDD at close without a FP back in October. It had been down for a couple of hours and came back online as we were exiting TSM. Jump in line and rode within 20 minutes!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen this but now I’ll be watching! I keep checking MDE just in case the glitch happens again. I need some pixie dust. :rofl:

2 Likes

You can try but probably will have greater luck modifying as you get closer in

GL!

1 Like

How many days out isn’t HS? At 60+3 on a CL 1 I got a 2:50 and was excited. I was so nervous because I want HS to be my leave early day. I had anxiety for 2 days before. Good luck!

1 Like

I got FP for SDD on 60+4 for 12:40 , hope you get one!

1 Like

I recently could only find SDD at 4:45 pm at day 65. But that was for a party of 6.

I never saw that site before. I had our AK and HS days on 60+3 and 60+4. Hope that is enough to get at least early afternoon for FOP and SDD. I had an afternoon break in our plans. Only a week away for our selections.
Did you get your SDD?

2 Likes

How did it go?

I’m curious too. Hope it went well!