My Disney Experience App Issues

Hey folks…during our recent trip both my husband and I experienced trouble with the My Disney Experience app. It would spontaneously close frequently which was very frustrating as we were attempting to look at Photo Pass pictures and/or book new Fast Pass reservations. Has anyone else experienced this? I made sure to delete all pictures and videos from my phone, as well as text messages, and tried restarting my phone but we continued to have issues. Thoughts on what might have caused this? Suggestions for how to avoid a repeat issue when we return to the parks? Thank you!!!

The app is notoriously glitchy. The only thing I can suggest is to try the website. It’s not unusual for the app to be missing ADRs/FPs, not to let people log in etc. The website is usually better.

YES! This always happens to me!!! Never anyone else in my family. It’s so frustrating. I was the one with PP on my phone and it was so hard to look at pictures. I have no clue what the glitch is on that. Let me know if you figure it out. I was losing my mind in Nov when we were in there.

Glad to know I’m not the only one! The first four days of our trip everything worked great, but the last three days it was a constant issue. My only thought was that my mom was back home logged in as me on the computer so she could see our PhotoPass pictures. Maybe the dual log-in caused an issue? Not sure, but I’m planning to delete the app and reload it again prior to our next trip.

I was not logged on to anything back at home. That’s exactly what happened to me. It started about half way into our trip. Hopefully it does not give you any problems during your next trip.