My DHS Dilemma

The only thing we want to see in DHS is B&TB. As we will be staying late at MK the night prior our DHS day will start at 10:00. Our plan is to attend the 11:00 B&TB and spend the rest of the day @ Epcot. What is the chance of getting SDFP for Epcot rides; i.e.TT; ME; once we sign into B&TB.

Couldn’t you just make all your advance FP’s for Epcot? You won’t need one for B&TB.

5 Likes

That was what I was hoping to hear but everytime I check using Lines all the FPs are done (distributed) for B&TB. This is a must do for DGD8 :frowning:

You won’t need an FP and you have 3 things going for you:

• It’s a big theater, plenty of space
  • You’re going to the first show of the day
  • You’re arriving at the park at 10am; plenty early for the 11am show (although I’m not sure what time they start letting people into the theater)
4 Likes

Thank you very much!

Agreed! Book your FPP for Epcot. You won’t need one for B&TB. Just arrive early (30 min should be plenty). I suggest bringing a snack & drinks to enjoy while you wait. It’s all outdoor, so it can get pretty warm.

3 Likes

Rethinking of going to the 5:00 B&TB; spending the earlier part of the day at Epcot. Do you think we would need a fast pass for the 5:00 B&TB on Thursday; Sept 27th.

We’ve never needed a fastpass for BatB at any time. I think if you are there a half hour before the show starts you will probably be fine. Of course SWGE crowds may make a liar out of me!

If that is still the case, you might as well go ahead and get a SDFP.
With the change of the FP tiers at DHS, a lot of people now have to ‘burn off’ their FP’s on shows; so don’t be surprised by the limited availability of a FP for B&TB. If that’s the case, just show up earlier for the show and you’ll be fine. Again: big theater with plenty of space for Standby.