My Children's Worst Trip to Walt Disney World Ever (A Live Trip Report)

Have a fabulous trip!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, it’s an excellent reminder at all times, but especially on a Disney trip!

2 Likes

He sure does! They are also his bedtime songs. He sings along too. It’s great.

3 Likes

Made it through security! Walking around the airport now with a screaming DS(1) strapped to my front. He’s missing a nap right now and doesn’t nap well outside of his crib. He’ll fall asleep nursing once he get on the plane, until then, it’ll probably be this. Poor kid!

The Minnie balloon caused quite a stir at security. One lady was like “nuh-uh, can’t come through,” and the other guard was like “come on” so we went with him.:joy: he shook it a few times and called it good to go.

18 Likes

He is my spirit animal. I thrive on solo time not just at WDW but in life in general. If I don’t get it I don’t recharge and I get really nasty.

Also something I thrive on :laughing:

10 Likes

But… how does that even work. The story gets all mixed up!

2 Likes

Ha, very true. It would be like watching “This is Us.”

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to following along and reading your trip report. You guys will have an amazing time!!

2 Likes

OMG right?! I love that show but the timehops are tough to follow sometimes.

4 Likes

You’re a perfect mix of us both!

1 Like

We like doing it both ways. When we drove to South Carolina, we listened to it beginning to end twice. But for short drives, shuffle is fun. Variety is spice! Or something like that.

6 Likes

Why thank you :wink:

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a joke in here somewhere… but I have t seen “This is Us” so it’s over my head!

1 Like

Disclaimer: Taken out of context!!

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean it’s not true! :smiley:

4 Likes

Little one fell asleep. Everything is going according to plan!

13 Likes

I got my magic band on! DH wants to wait until we land in Orlando. Foolish mortal.

20 Likes

Ha! So true! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pppptttthhhhhhttttt

We put ours on as soon as we are out of bed on travel morning!

10 Likes

I’m just so excited we have another trip report! Adorable kiddos - both of them - but that hair! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes