:joy:

Same here LOL!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you understand. LOL.

1 Like

Your brother is a hero!!!
My DH would do the same.

1 Like

Heā€™s a great dad! Hereā€™s one more photo. Reliving my first princess trip to Disney with my first niece :heart_eyes: I had only nephews and boy trips until then.

5 Likes

LOL. Great shot.

1 Like

Did you make all these?

Those are all SVGs from Etsy. My mom has a Cricut or whatever, and my cousin has one of those heat pressing machines.

Thatā€™s awesome.

1 Like

Ours just got here!

8 Likes

Love them!

I feel your pain

1 Like

And now I want that designā€¦

My DH shocked the heck out of me when he immediately agreed to wear Disney shirts for every park day! I never thought heā€™d be into it at all. Weā€™re not all matching, that would have been too much for him, but he did pick a different character or movie for each of our park days.

2 Likes

My wife isnā€™t very particular about things like matching or themed shirts. She does insist that I wear pants though.

Also, the kids donā€™t know weā€™re going to a party so we arenā€™t going to tip our hand by making/ordering shirts. We did get some light up Christmas bulb necklaces from the dollar store last Christmas that we will bring with us.

3 Likes

I think these are the shirts I have decided on for us.Capture minnie

3 Likes

Love this idea!!

1 Like

I love them so much I told the girls they can start wearing them now! I plan to wear them on the plane down. Some of us will wear to the party. And I believe we will wear them on our AK day, too.

2 Likes