MVMCP.....what does everyone wear?

Attending the Dec 8th party and wanted to know what special clothes people wear if any. Jammies, special shirts, etc. Thanks!

We’re making matching shirts with this design:

3 Likes

Those are cute!

1 Like

I’ll be at the party on Dec 8th too! We also ordered matching group t-shirts from Etsy. We all plan to bring buffalo check flannels to wear over the t-shirts in case it gets cold at night. This is our first party so we are super excited!

1 Like

My 2 friends and I wore matching shirts as well:

8 Likes

We have matching shirts and light up red tutus!

5 Likes

And we were the boring groups who didn’t do anything special either time we’ve been.

I’m wearing a Disney Christmas Tee/jeans and a pair of Christmas ears I made. They have some cute Disney Christmas at TeePublic.

1 Like

LOL, I just have to find something my DH will agree to wear with me!

1 Like

We wore these.

3 Likes

We have a friend making us shirts but DD15 will Disneybound as Jack Skellington.

1 Like

Where do you get adult sized tu-tus?

I got mine at target but amazon also has them including plus size!

They are very easy to make too. We’ve made them for my daughter on several occasions.

1 Like

I wore a long sleeved WDW Christmas t shirt. We both wore zip up Disney Christmas sweatshirts that we were very glad to have on that night; zipped up and hood up on the Peoplemover. So chilly and windy that evening, five days after Thanksgiving.

Ha, mine won’t. He’ll be in a plain tee shirt with zero printing.

Mine won’t have a choice…I do the packing!!

1 Like

Mine would stay in the hotel before wearing a Disney shirt. LOL. He’s at Disney for me, not for the love of it. :wink:

4 Likes

My brother is a trooper and wore all the required girly colored shirts when my sister-in-law could not travel with my niece for her princess trip. I made him this malt whiskey shirt for one day as a make up! He loved it.

4 Likes

I’ve tried to include some that he won’t hate…

You know, to make up for stuff like this:

4 Likes