MVMCP touring plans... First party for us

@Wahoohokie

When you get a minute, will you please tell me if this looks reasonable?
THANK YOU!
Disney and Universal Touring Plans

Looks reasonable. Only question I have is about the WTP FPP notes. Are you planning on riding the ride and then lining up to see the Pooh characters in their holiday outfits? If so there doesn’t seem to be time for that. They don’t come out until closer to party time. I wasn’t sure since you have all 4 listed, but they don’t meet together except at the party, which will take 30-60 minutes.

Thank you.

TBH I hadn’t even read the prepopulated notes.
THe only meet I think my DDs will try for is Jack Skellington. They will likely bow out of something else to make that happen. I’m not anti-meeting Pooh - I just care most about the shows and parade. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FWIW, at the 11/01 MNSSHP we camped out for all 3 events between the 2-3 o’clock area on the outer sidewalk, just below where the bridge goes to Tomorrowland. We had a decent view of the show, great view of the parade and good view of projections/fireworks. People do stand in the street for the fireworks.

1 Like

Thank you!!! This is my old favorite spot.
What time did you camp out? Did you send any family members off for treats between?

Not sure the time, I think it was around 8:20 for the 8:35 show. We were the third row back, but the people in front of us were sitting and my kids sat up on the stroller so it wasn’t a problem. Folks in front of us left after the parade and we moved up to the curb. We did take turns for bathroom breaks in between events which was fine although the people who came in behind while some of us were gone were not pleased. I felt it was worth taking the time to hang out for all 3 shows, as I was worried about getting a fireworks spot with it being sold out.

1 Like