MVMCP tonight only!

Good morning from Florida! DS and I are currently at UOR but going to ASmovies and MVMCP tonight. I will report on the party but not live as I want to enjoy the time with DS. I can say with 100% certainty that a party ticket enables you to purchase both Genie + and also ILL. I secured an ILL for 7DMT for DS and I starting at 4:30.

13 Likes

Did you purchase genie+? I know we were told the ILL was possible but except for special circumstances genie+ did not seem to work?

1 Like

I overheard someone very matter-of-factly say that they turn G+ off during the parties. They also said calories don’t count in Disney. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I did! I realize we can only use it for two hours, but since it’s just me and DS I thought I’d do it in the name of liner research AND to be able to ride a few big ticket rides with no wait. It was $15 each today. I already secured Jingle Cruise for 3:20, so we can get into MK at 4:00ish and have plenty of time to make Jingle Cruise our first stop. I’m hoping to stack BTMRR, Splash, and HM within that 4-6 timeframe as well leaving room for 7DMT around 5:30.

13 Likes

Sounds like an excellent plan, and well worth the money!

3 Likes

That makes sense and sounds like a great day!

We had good availability during the 4-6 time on Friday, which was a party day.

3 Likes

I’m also contemplating taking the bus from ASMo to MK around 1-2ish and mono-railing over to the Contemporary. If we have time we could do a full monorail resort tour if DS gets his homework done this morning in the next hour! Then, we could walk back to MK from the Contemporary and go through security check there rather than trying to get through security when everyone else is arriving for the party.

Anyone know how early they let party guests through the taps and the best time to arrive to be near the front of the party pack?

5 Likes

They are pretty strict about the 4pm open time. Lines do form early so I would aim to get there by at least 330. A monorail tour before sounds awesome. At least stop in GF to see the gingerbread house.

3 Likes

I was going to suggest the same thing. I’m kicking myself for not going when we had the chance.

1 Like

Even more reason for @eightyeightkeys to go so she can right your wrong of missing out on it :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for he salt!

2 Likes

Same— just ran out of time. Only solution is longer trip next time!

2 Likes

Ugh….my 13 year old is bemoaning the fact I’m making him do Algebra before we can leave to head over to ASMo…:rofl:

7 Likes

He’s required by teen union bylaws. Definitely can’t let on homework doesn’t bother you.

4 Likes

My 9yo was shockingly upbeat about having to complete assignments he missed last week. He reckoned he’s getting away with doing less work than his classmates that did full class work. The fact he was in Disney all week doesn’t register lol.

2 Likes

I’m very salty. I have an abundance of salt. It would be rude not to share.

3 Likes

Tuesdays are dehydrating you. :thinking:

2 Likes

Here’s the plan so far:

1. Arrive at MK-done and we are 4th in line at our tap
  2. Jingle Cruise with LL
  3. 7DMT with ILL
  4. HM with LL
  5. Splash with LL
  6. BTMRR-no LL yet so maybe standby
    Enjoy the party!! :christmas_tree:
5 Likes

Helps to get here early kids…

7 Likes

So fun! You’ve got a great pre-party lineup!

2 Likes