MVMCP Dining

I just searched and found that the dinners during MVMCP are available to book if anyone wants them. Lots of BOG, CRT, and CP availability, at least for the Nov. dates.

That said, they are DURING the party, which isn’t my cup of tea, but hopefully they will help someone!

2 Likes

We’re enjoying the party that night but my daughter really wants to eat at BOG that night- the only res I couldn’t get- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up!!! We just snagged a dinner! Made my little girl so happy!

1 Like

Good to know! I’ll have to check at lunch since that site seems to be deemed offensive at work. Oy.

1 Like

I have BOG set up for 11/28 in the reservation finder and it has yet to alert me once. I keep trying on my own though and nothing. I’m not even sure if I’m going to the party that day or not so I’m not completely stressing, but I am taking my mom for her 80th birthday and that’s where she wants to go for dinner and the one reservation I can’t seem to get. I’ve got time on my side though so I’m going to think positive!
We booked our Aug. trip less than 180 out and I was able to get almost every ADR I wanted - B&C, TH ROL package, etc. November is supposed to be less crowded, I’m not going during free dining and I can’t even get Sci Fi Diner for either lunch or dinner for an entire week! Pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Thank you SOOOOO much! My daughter was really wanting to eat at Belle’s castle! We scored at 6:45pm slot for 5 of us. We will be at MK that whole day anyway, so we aren’t missing much with that time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I searched again on my app & nothing but when I just looked on the computer BOG came up - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Yes, I am now officially one of those people holding 3 reservations who will only be able to use 1, but since Disney will not let my DD know her schedule any earlier than 2 weeks out, I have to do it. I’ll make someone’s day being able to score a last minute ADR!

2 Likes

How do you get a reservation for during the party? I looked on my computer and was only able to see dinner times on party days until 6pm?

I think you have to be signed in to your MDE account. I am always auto-signed in and it just showed the listings under a different, specific MVMCP heading.

Yay! Glad to help!

I managed to get BOG dinner! I booked it, but at 7:40- which means I think we miss the parade. I may end up giving this reservation up, but I’d rather choose to give it up than not be able to get it! Edited to ask: does anyone know if the parade runs more than once during the party?

Just go to the 2nd parade, it’s the same one, but less crowded!

2 Likes

I was hoping there’d be two!!! Thank you!!