MVMCP days

I can’t find MVMCP days posted on WDW website. Can i trust the days I have found posted on blogs? I’m trying to plan my ADRs for my Nov trip, but first thing’s first, i need to know what days have the Christmas Party so i can figure out my MK days. My ADR day was actually 2 days ago and i’m just now getting around to attempting to do them. That’s how not-excited I am for this trip. This is so sad! I want to be excited, but it’s hard when i’m not even sure if the trip is going to happen.

Anyway, Disney Tourist Blog and Inside the Magic list party dates, but Touring Plans doesn’t, nor does the WDW website, that I can find.

1 Like

Interesting. My ADR day is in 20 days. Will want to keep MVMCP dates in mind as I try to plan our days. Little enthusiasm for planning, maybe because of doubts that the trip will be happening.

They are usually on Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday.

These are the dates that were floating around before the shutdown:

• November 8, 2020
  • November 9, 2020
  • November 12, 2020
  • November 13, 2020
  • November 16, 2020
  • November 17, 2020
  • November 19, 2020
  • November 20, 2020
  • November 22, 2020
  • November 24, 2020
  • November 29, 2020
  • November 30, 2020
  • December 3, 2020
  • December 4, 2020
  • December 6, 2020
  • December 8, 2020
  • December 10, 2020
  • December 11, 2020
  • December 13, 2020
  • December 15, 2020
  • December 17, 2020
  • December 18, 2020
  • December 20, 2020
  • December 22, 2020
1 Like

They published the information and then removed the dates immediately.

1 Like

thank you! that explains it.

Do you think the dates are subject to change? I guess everything is technically subject to change these days though…
I was hoping to do the party on our arrival day 11/15 so that we didn’t need to buy an extra park ticket for that day for a family member who is coming with us and doesn’t have an annual pass.
Of course that is assuming we will even be able to take our trip in November.

1 Like

I don’t think the dates will change. My question would be if there is a chance it will be cancelled? I know there are some questions if fireworks and parades will be able to continue when Disney opens.

I know, I have also thought about them being cancelled or limited.
We have our May trip rescheduled to September, which I’m also getting less and less optimistic about. I was planning to do a halloween party then, figuring we can just use the money towards another party ticket in the future if we can’t end up going. I’m surprised the tickets for MNSSHP are still on sale.

1 Like