MVMCP and Two Day Ticket Question: need help, please

Okay. I have a ticket for MVMCP on a Thursday. I’m getting a two day ticket to use on the following Friday and Saturday. It’s cheaper to get that two day ticket starting on Wednesday (you can use it any two days starting that Wednesday through Saturday).

My question is: what will prevent one of the days of my two day ticket being used upon entry for the MVMCP?

I know I may be overthinking this, but I need to understand before I purchase the tickets. Is there a special line JUST for MVMCP?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

This is the confirmation I needed…that it won’t use a park ticket AND the MVMCP. Thank you!

1 Like

So, on a party night, I can’t enter with my AP between 4:00 and 6:00 pm, even though the park is still open to the non-party people?

There is a designated entrance for the party. You must enter via that clearly marked line or your regular ticket could be used. AP and regular tickets are able to enter via the regular lines up until 5:59pm

3 Likes

Incorrect. You can enter via regular line up until 5:59 with your AP or regular ticket

I went ahead and deleted my posts to avoid confusion. My knowledge is a couple years out of date, I guess. Thanks for the correction. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m doing something similar but with a 3 day ticket but being there for four days. On the day of MVMCP I’ll just print off the hard copy/barcode for the party.

2 Likes

So glad you asked this OP. It wouldn’t have dawned on me to watch for this. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, @AuntB_luvsDisney, for clarifying this. I knew about the party designated tapstiles, but I wasn’t sure about the regular ones.

1 Like

That works just fine for entrance but you will need a mb or rfid card for FP access.

1 Like

Oh this is a good idea. I’ll do that for my daughter. SMART. Thanks.

1 Like