Mvmcp 2019!

Good to know.
I’m planning 11/14!

I know nothing of that downward spiral! :crazy_face:

I was thinking of you as I typed that. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m hoping since it’s the 4th party and on a Thursday it will be a better day to go. The first couple are usually sold out a day or two in advance but those are on a Friday and a Monday this year (last year was Thurs & Fri.) I have a little flexibility - could also go on the 15th or the 12th if absolutely necessary - so I’m just going to wait.

1 Like

First party for me also and first visit to WDW for my BF! We already bought tickets for the 12/8 date and we can’t wait, now just have to figure out what to wear.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you, I love reading all the tips here.

2 Likes

I am tempted to go on 11/21, I will be in Orlando for a conference and do not have conference events that night. I have never been to MVMCP and went to MNSCHP for the first time last October with the family (DH and 3 daughters).

1 Like

We will be going on 12/10 and 12/12. This will be our first time to MVMCP and our second trip to WDW. Our first trip was in 2012.

Since we are on the West Coast, it is very unlikely we will return to WDW during the Christmas season. I convinced my husband to attend 2 nights so that we will get to do most of the party related stuff and really have the time to enjoy ourselves without feeling rushed. Our top priority is to get a picture together with the 7 Dwarfs and DD21 white polar bear, who is named Snow White. The bear has been a vivid part of our kids’ pretend world for 17 years and the bear “wants” a picture with her dwarfs! DD isn’t even going to be at the party. She’ll still be taking finals in college.

Then, we want to get in all the special shows, eat our weight in free cookies, get a couple of rides with Snow White our bear on the 7DMT, and take lots of magical Christmas pictures.

3 Likes

This sounds great!!

we are going 11/8 and i am so back and forth for tonys party. we have never been to a party and really enjoy the parades but it does get so pricey

Attending our first MVMCP this year. So excited. 2 questions

I assume that when we enter early at the 4:00 time the entrance will know to use the party ticket and not one of our regular park tickets since the party will not officially be started at that time?

Fast pass question- I know there are no fast passes during the party. Can I make fast pass on the party ticket to use between 4-7? What if we will have been in another park that day. Can we make fp in advance or just after we use the fp from other park

Not sure about going to another park yet. May just arrive at Mk about noon. It will just be me and my 16 year old son so we are up to the long day but also don’t want to be exhausted. It will be our first day and he will be meeting up with his high school chorus 2 days later to sing at Candlelight Processional. So our plan is not our regular touring. Probably no rope drops this trip. Sleep in and stay out late. So I know FP and planning are important.

We’re going to our first party on 12/3! So excited but getting nervous we won’t get to do all we hope to do. Any tips on making the most of our time? I know the latest TP blog and touring plan outline was a couple of years ago. We’ve narrowed characters to mostly the unique ones, but really want to see the shows, parade, and fireworks. Our littles are 2 and 5, so we need to watch the earlier shows and parade and can’t follow the usual tip of seeing the later ones. We do plan to stay late and let them sleep in the stroller. Tips for “doing it all”?