Multiple reservations question

We’ve decided to bring the grandmas with us to Disney next spring, so I booked an additional room at AKL for them on my MDE account and put in the request for them to be nearby to our room that was booked previously. Is that all I need to do to be able to book fast passes and dining for everyone? Since it’s all on my account it’s just that simple, right? Im not missing anything important?

What about the busses? They will be coming from different airports than us and possibly arriving at different times. Will they still be able to use that service or should we plan on Uber/Lyft or flying them to us first?

Everyone on an onsite reservation can use DME. You just need to book for each of them when you know the flight details.

And yes, as long as their profiles are on your MDE account, you can book FPs for them.

ADRs can be booked with just one name attached to them (the person booking it) plus a number of guests. You don’t need to name everyone who’s going.

3 Likes

I am not sure MDE works anyplace other than Orlando International

I assumed it meant different departure airports, so different flights.

3 Likes

We’ll all be arriving at MCO, but they don’t live in the same place so we could all have different cities of origin. But depending on prices we could end up flying them to us a few days early so we can have extra hands with the kids though the airport.

1 Like

Oh that won’t be a problem then…

1 Like

You can book ADR’s with one name only, but if you are doing PPO stuff it’s really handy to have everyone named. You can do this later though…doesn’t have to be done 180 days out.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!! I just updated mine.

1 Like